From: "cisco guru"
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 3:38 AM
Subject: Debug ip igrp events - error or notification msg??? [7:9480]

Hi,
I have 6 routers connected back to back running on igrp 100. These routers
are also connected to a common switch via Ethernet. The networks are unique
for each Eth. and Ser. When I do a debug ip igrp trans or events on R1,  I
see the following msg. pop up "received update from invalid source 30.1.1.1"
Same on R2 for 10, 30, 40 etc. etc.
BTW: The ethernets are 10.1.1.1, 20.1.1.1, 30.1.1.1 etc. etc.....
Is this an error msg. or notification? Is this due to the fact that all the
routers are connected via serial and also via Ethernet to a common switch,
and hence the error?
Please advise.
Thank you.
Kind regards.