Hi Everbody,
I am having a problem configuring the teltone isdn
demonstrator has gone beserk it wont accept the Spid number i have tried
every thing i am sending some of the configurations on one router. At
first
I thought that i had blown the bri because a message like
%ISDN-8-HARAKIRI% appeared. but then the U interface was back up again
and the S/T interface also worked fine so I thought everything was
fine. then this started happening. I tried it on two other routers which
have BRI interfaces(2503 & 2520) at first I had tried it on a 2504 and
another 2503.
Thanks
Omer Ehsan Dar

sh isdn stat
The current ISDN Switchtype = basic-ni1
ISDN BRI0 interface
    Layer 1 Status:
        ACTIVE
    Layer 2 Status:
        TEI = 117, State = MULTIPLE_FRAME_ESTABLISHED
        TEI = 119, State = MULTIPLE_FRAME_ESTABLISHED
    Spid Status:
        TEI 117, ces = 1, state = 5(init)
            spid1 configured, spid1 sent, spid1 valid
            Endpoint ID Info: epsf = 0, usid = 1, tid = 1
        TEI 119, ces = 2, state = 5(init) <---(sometimes this state is
6)
            spid2 configured, spid2 sent, spid2 valid
            Endpoint ID Info: epsf = 0, usid = 3, tid = 1
    Layer 3 Status:
        0 Active Layer 3 Call(s)
    Activated dsl 0 CCBs = 2
        CCB: callid=0x0, sapi=0, ces=1, B-chan=0 <---(inbetween it
started displaying 17+ outputs of CCB: callid=0x0, sapi=0, ces=1,
B-chan=0                                                        and
saying that the memory was full)
        CCB: callid=0x0, sapi=0, ces=1, B-chan=0
    Total Allocated ISDN CCBs = 2

Current configuration:
!
version 11.2
no service password-encryption
no service udp-small-servers
no service tcp-small-servers
!
hostname 2521
!
enable password omereh
!
username 2503 password 0 omereh
no ip domain-lookup
frame-relay switching
isdn switch-type basic-ni1
!
interface BRI0
 ip address 196.1.1.1 255.255.255.0
 encapsulation ppp
 isdn spid1 0835866101 8358661
 isdn spid2 0835866301 8358663
 dialer idle-timeout 90
 dialer map ip 196.1.1.2 name 2503 8358662
 dialer load-threshold 1 outbound
 dialer-group 1
 no fair-queue
 ppp authentication chap