check out the tests for ccdp, you'll see that the 3 Bs from ccnp are there
also.  So you only need complete 1 more exam to get ccdp.  How bout that
for smile inducement??
All you need to complete the ccdp cert is 640-025, a design exam.  See
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/lan2/programs/ccdp.html

Brian "Sonic" Whalen
Success = Preparation + Opportunity