Is anyone aware of any password decoding tools.

I have a copy of  the show run of a working router, which contains the
password to access the vty port on a router.

I need to get into the router to troubleshoot some issues, but I cannot log
onto the vty port as the user has forgotten the password.

I know that I can use the console port, but I am not on site.

The password key encryption starts with a 7.

Any tools would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Douwe

Visit our Website : http://www.traveland.com.au

Disclaimer - This message and any attachments are confidential and may
contain privileged information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error
please notify Traveland Pty Ltd immediately by return email. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not
necessarily reflect the views of Traveland Pty Ltd..