Bryan,
They are excellent preparation for the CCIE lab but my opinion might be a
little biased seeing as I'm the developer of the ACPC classes ;)

The classes are geared toward students who are about 3-5 months out from
their lab date. There are three ACPC classes, ACPC1, ACPC2 and ACPC3. Each
class focuses on different technologies. The classes are run Monday to
Friday from 8:30am till 10:00pm with the instructor remaining with the class
the whole time (lunch and dinner excluded). The current instructors are
myself and Paul Borghese. Students get access to the equipment 24x7 during
the week of the class. The console server is setup so it's accessible via
the Internet. Currently we are giving access to the equipment over the
weekend after class. This gives students additional time to redo labs,
practice additional scenarios, etc.

The main objective of the classes is for the student to achieve a full
understanding of the technologies needed to become a CCIE.

Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210 (R&S)(ISP/Dial) CCSI #98640
5G Networks, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]