Congrats Heather!

-----Original Message-----
From: Buri, Heather H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 11:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Passed Switching today -- 3 Down, 1 to Go! [7:10108]

Well, I went and took my switching exam this morning at 9 AM.  Passed
with a
score of 912!  I used the Cisco Press book to study (plus OJT).  The
exam
was pretty straight forward.  I only had two questions that I thought
were
poorly worded.

Minimum passing score - 699, 64 questions, one and a half hours to
complete.

I had few questions on multicasting and hsrp.  Lots of questions on when
utilize different switch types (know your hardware and where to use in
the
network).  Know VLAN operation.  Know how multilayer switching works.

If anyone has any questions that do NOT violate NDA  :-)  I will be
happy to
answer them for you.

Heather Buri
CSC Technology Services - Houston

Phone:  (713)-961-8592
Fax:            (713)-961-8249
Mobile:
Alpha Page:

Mailing:        1360 Post Oak Blvd
              Suite 500
              Houston, TX 77056

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of
the
addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.
If
you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby
notified
that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on
it.
If you have received this message in error please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]