Thanks to you Priscilla, and all the many others who has replied to me.

Sometimes I feel like Cisco (and all the others for that matter) comes up
with too many unnecessary new words, or new meanings for old words.

Normally the three letter words with the unknown meaning the first time you
see it, is an abreaviation of three words, which makes this word different
from normal.

With words as POTS for plain old telephone system, I would have thought of
POD as "pretty old device" or "power of duplex".

Anyway, I am starting to get into a far out word game here, so I think I'll
stop before I end up in orbit.

Thanks again,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~