I don't know if taking the exam gets you a certification, but they still
offer both of these exams....... it's for "Partners"... so I guess if you
want to be a firm that's a Cisco partner that offers VoIP or IP Telephony
soultions, you have to have someone that's taken one of both of these
exams....

Mike W.