Thanks Daniel,

I guess that even though there are two LAN connections on the routers
(ethernet on 2520/2522, tokenring on 2521/2523), you can only use one of
them - iow, they are both connected to the same interface.

I think I'll kill two flies in one hit and look for a 2521 or a 2523 - that
way I can have a router with many serial ports, and also have something my
2502 can talk tokenring with - it has been a little lonely lately :-)

And to all of you reading this, if any of you wants to sell your 2521 or
2523 for a fair price, please throw me an e-mail.

Thanks again,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen