Thanks to the list and especially Ms. Priscilla.

I will try to relate my test knowledge without breaking the NDA.

Order of Passing          Order of Difficult for me    Score
Routing                        Routing                             850
\
Switching                     Remote Access                 774        \
The passing score for all the tests was
Support                       Support                             875
/   around 700.
Remote Access            Switching                          835     /

I took Remote Access yesterday.  The testing method is vastly different from
the other three.  Tons of exhibits!!! Unlike the other test where you might
type in a few commands or pick a command and router mode from a list.  Cisco
decided to change things a bit.  You still have a list of commands with no
router mode, but you must type in the command into the answer field.  So not
only do need to know the answer, but NOW accurate typing is required.
Know the ports of the routers mentioned in the CiscoPress book for Remote
access.

All and all I am glad it is over.  I just melted a hole in my VISA card
buying books for my CCIE Written and Lab studies.  FYI:  cheap books try
www.bestbookbuys.com.  This website is the AltaVista or Google of book
sites.  It searches 10-20 book sites for the best price including shipping
charges.

--
"Through Complexity there is Simplicity,
                               Through Simplicity there is Complexity"

David L. Blair - CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, CBE, A+, 3Wizard