From: "Mark Smith"
To: "Allen May"
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: Recommendations on PIX upgrade [7:10380]

> Thanks for the ideas, Allen. I'll probably just give that a try. I just am
still not sure if, once I bring PIX1 back online after doing an upgrade on
it and connect it to PIX2, and now they're at different versions, if the
xlate table will sync back up on PIX1. If not and I make PIX1 hot and take
PIX2 down for an upgrade to it, then it will just take a little while for
that table to rebuild on PIX1 and folks will get timeouts during that
rebuilding time. I'll give it a try though.