If you are in a hub and spoke environment and your hub is your as border
router that is getting external routes then by default it will forward all
external routes to its internal BGP neighbor routers.  The purpose of route
reflectors is to have internal BGP routers that do not have a interior
neighbor relationship with the border router get those external routes from
a route reflector.  if you want to try this do it this way.  leave your
setup like it is and add another internal router and run bgp.  have it only
build a neighbor relationship with a spoke router.  then on that spoke
router add the route reflector statements to it.  also your spoke routers
are advertising the same networks that your hub router is advertising.  I
got the impression that you wanted these to be running ibgp not connecting
to an ebgp router.

Hope this helps.

George, Head Janitor, CCNA CCDA
Cisco Systems

""CiscoG""  wrote in message
> Hello fellow successful Engineer's;
>
>              For all you BGP gurus, I have a situation here. Currently
> preparing for my BSCN exam, I have a lab at home that I recently
implemented
> BGP on. With only 3 routers, it worked fantastic! Then I decided that
wasn't
> good enough and now I wanted to setup a Route Reflector. In a Hub and
Spoke