I asked a similar question a few days ago referring to the Cat4000 (set
based). No one came back with a suitable answer, but it was hidden within a
load of other questions so maybe everyone had fallen asleep by that point.
You probably already know you can use TACACS/Radius if they're available.
I haven't been able to find a way to set different local user names and
passwords yet.

My question was with refernce to the Ciscoview package on the Cat4000's
(also on the 5000's) which asks for username and password, but username has
to be left blank at the moment.

Anybody got any ideas.

I'll go off and have another dig on CCO

Thanks,