Cisco 3640 in a hairpin configuration, with route-caching on, changes the UU
bit and the Lucent switch then counts these as DE frames, red frames/octets
and FECNs/BECNs. 7200 cisco does not have this problem as it does not change
the UU bit. The Ciscos go to a Lucent ATM switch which converts to frame
relay. I believe that even though the AAL5 UU bit is supposed to be ignored,
but is not when the ATM-to-Frame relay mapping. Even though the UU bit is
supposed to be researved/ignorred, cisco 3640 puts a value in there (only)
when route-caching is turned on and I believe the Lucent ATM-Frame mapping
is misinterpreting the bit. Cisco should not be putting any value in this
field, ye there it is....Anybody else have this problem?

TIA
Marc