From: Tay Chee Yong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 July 2001 02:49
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MRTG and Cat6509 [7:10575]

Hi all,

I am currently plotting MRTG on a Catalyst 6509 switch. But I am unable to
decipher the target code in the config file.

Target[192.168.10.254.XYZ]: 1:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am unable to determine which interface is XYZ referring to, as there is
no proper numbering for XYZ. There are numbers such as 226, but I do not
know which interface does it represent.

Anyone care to advise? Thanks.

Regards,
Cheeyong