Hi friends,

I have an interesting problem about multilink configuration.
My problem is that ;

I want to use multilink  to make fragmentation and create a multilink
interface as follows,

interface Multilink2
 bandwidth 128
 ip unnumbered Loopback0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip summary-address eigrp 100 10.32.8.0 255.255.252.0 5
 load-interval 30
 ppp multilink
 ppp multilink fragment-delay 20
 ppp multilink interleave
 multilink-group 2

I made this conf. to both routers. Then, I added encapsulation ppp and ppp
multilink  commands to
serial interfaces, Until here no problem is observed. But after addding
multink-group 2 to the serial interfaces,
a few min. later time out for app.  30 sec. is occuring. Then it is working
normally but again a few sec. later
same problem is occur again.

Did anybody have any experince about  this problem.