Hi, all

1. The routing question is concerned with EIGRP. Although the RLD and RLY
are not calculated into the metric, they can be used with full
understanding of the metric. Question: Do they have the global significance
along the route, or they have local significance aquired from the
interface.

2. The switching question is the CEF. We know that the Process switching
path does per packet forwarding (routing table lookups), Fast switching
does per destination forwarding (routing table lookups). Question: How does
the CEF do when forwarding the packet.

Welcome the email me directly: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

thank you very much!
best regards!

Aaron zhao