Hello,

I got a small LAN running NAT on a 2500/PIX gateway
combo doing 192.168s. All is well til I need to give
an internal host a static class A IP. First question
is what do I need to do so that external routers know
to point trafic to my gateway? Second is how do I set
my router to pass it to the host? Lastly when trying
to mkae changes to my PIX via telnet I can't run priv
level commands from the internal interface, I can see
them in help but not run them. Any ideas?

Anon newbie :)

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/