do you know what ......

i had this problem the other day....

you know what it was ??????? windows had added a file extension to the file
....so it was now called " cat5000-sup.4-5-11.bin.txt"

OOOHHHHH  i could have shot the cat.......typed in the new name ...it took
it fine....

also i have had cases where it won`t work unless the ios files ar in the
root of my C: drive.........

i don`t know why ....dodgy cheep software (he he)

steve