From: OALZO [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 2:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE Practice Lab [7:10687]

Hi all,

Does anybody know where I can find CCIE Lab practices, I have the (All in
one study guide), I think the example are only for showing purposes and they
are not challenging enough.

If anyone knows a good web sites with some lab scenarios, I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
OMZ
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this
e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the
views of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.