From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Cisco Nuts
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 6:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Lab Equipment - Does anyone ACTUALLY know??? [7:10531]

Hi all,
I have been trying to figure out for a couple of months as to what
route/switch models would one actually see on the lab? Does anyone actually
know or people like Chuck etc. who have already been there, can you share
this with us without violating NDA!!
Mentor has their setup for their ECP classess which I found different from
the web-site somewhere in NC that someone posted a couple of weeks back! Who
knows??
Can anyone advise.
Thanks!!