I am trying  to monitor CPU usage on Cisco 4700 router using UCd_SNMp
package on Linux.
I tried snmpget
.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.cisco.local.lsystem.busyPer  but
recived the following error:

Error in packet
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
This name doesn't exist: enterprises.9.2.1.56

I think I have to load the MIB's on my linux box in the directory
/usr/local/share/snmp/mibs/ . Is this true? How do I go about doing this and
where
can I download them from?

Anyone also know what I need to poll to monitor memory usage on the router?