From: Larry Ogun-Banjo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 10:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Writing network script [7:10818]

All
Can anyone give any advise (or provide links) on the processes required
write
a network script. eg  I'm trying to write a  script from a central
location
change  the passwords on all the switches and routers   OR  unify the
router/switch banners etc.
I have a feeling it might be similar to using an NTP server for your
clock
but
I'm not sure.
Any assistance appreciated.