Hi,

We have a time sensitive application that we wanted to custom queue using
frame relay. Does anyone have any information on how to do this or know where
I can look for the answer. We will be using point to point connection between
the sites and the dilemma we are facing is what would happen to "out of
sequence packets" for applications such as SQL or better yet how would SQL
react to out of sequence packets?

I could not find any information on Cisco or Microsoft knowledge Base. Any
hints would be appreciated. If you could reply to me asap that would be
great.

Thanks again!!