Hello Everyone,

I have an 1605 with two ethernet interfaces.  Is it possible to configure
one of the ethernet interface's so that it connects to the ISP's cable
modem, and is able to obtain an IP address via the ISP's DHCP server.

I currently have licences for 3 PCs, that obtain an IP when connecting to
the ISP via cable.  However, I would like to set up a LAN with more devices
that do not need Internet access.  So I would like to IP the 3 PCs with a
private address, and when connecting to the Internet I would like to use the
1605 to NAT and provide the gateway to the Internet.

Looking at the archives, I saw a mention about Easy IP, but I don't think
this will do the job.

Any suggestion would be greatly appriciated, and if anyone knows of another
product (I would prefer Cisco) that will allow me to connect in this manner.

Thanks so much
KM