Hi,

Please tell me more about the CCDA exam, I recently got my CCNP, I want to
get
my CCDP before going for the CCIE written, I gather that despite my CCNP, I
would have to do CCDA.

Am preparing for the CCDA now to write it sometime this week. Am using CCDA
by
Todd Lammle(Sybex). I found alot of CCNA and BCSN stuffs in the book, I only
have about one or two chapters dealing with hardware and other stuffs.

Please can someone tell me whether the sybex book is enough or I need some
other materials. A friend was once telling me to read up SOHO and other
remote/Home office devices covered in BCRAN nothing was mentioned about these
in the sybex book. Do I need these additional knowledge? Please help.

Thanks.

Regards.
Oletu