Typically what you want to do is create a test environment with all
components, and get your own statistics based on the features of an
application you will be using.  For instance, yes citrix is 22K, but that is
only if you are not using file transfer, by in large an application will use
whatever bandwidth you let it have up to the slowest link in between the
client and the server.   You really need to treat each application
individually, for instance I have seen ADSM (now TSM) eat up gigabit
ethernet links on it's own, taking down everything else.  No easy cut and
dry answer.