I am using several PIX units to tunnel between locations for where I work.
The Pix to Pix tunnels works fine.
I also have users tunneling in from home/dialup/remotely however they chose
to connect. These connections work "almost" fine. They all share the same
issue. They cannot see one NT4 server on the internal network. They can't
map drives to it and they can't even ping the IP address. Unfortunately
there are user files on this box. All other internal addresses are
completely accessible through their external connection except this one.  I
called Cisco TAC and they just shrugged their shoulders on this one. This
box is a domain controller, internal DHCP and WINS server and has some users
flat files stored on it (no apps running on it) and I have a DFS share
pointing to a directory it. Don't know if that matters any.
Any ideas as to why I can access the entire 172.25.1.0 network except for
172.25.1.21?

Thanks.