If you look at new features for various IOS versions on CCO, you will see
what new MIBs are included.

HTH

Dom Stocqueler

                    "rudhy
stiyawan"

cc:
                    Sent by:                     Subject:     How can I
Upgrade MIB in the routers ? [7:11056]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    05/07/2001
14:14
                    Please respond
                    "rudhy
stiyawan"

Hi all,
Does anybody know how to upgrade MIB in the routers ?
When we do upgrade the IOS version, does the upgrading process include MIB
ugrade ?
Thanks