"Security Basics (E-mail)"

Most ISP's can't effectively track users like that. However, I could be
mistaken. -- Jonathan

                                  \|||/
                                  (o o)
 |  Jonathan M. Slivko             E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |
 |  IRC Nick: optix`               Backup: [EMAIL PROTECTED]          |
 |  AIM/AOL: JMSNY2001             Web   : http://www.jslivko.org     |
 |   "History teaches us that days like this are best spent in bed"   |