I could not get the May 2001 CD to load on my NT 4.0 desktop.  After
installing the program and launching the Documentation CD IE loaded with
"About:Blank" on the Address line.  Ralph with Cisco TAC gave me the "fix"
as shown below which worked for my workstation.  He said he had seen this
with other OS's as well.

Please try this work around on the machines you are having trouble with. Be
advised, this only applies to machines that have IE5 as the default browser.
This has fixed the "About:Blank" problem in a number of cases.

Here is the workaround:
- edit the installed search.ini (c:\CISCO\search.ini)
- change the line 'Browser=c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe'
to 'Browser=msie'
- ensure that search.exe is not running
- go ahead and start the application
David Toalson