A woman bought a new BMW and was out on the interstate for a
nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through
her hair and he decided to open her up. As the needle
jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights
behind her. "There's no way they can catch a Bimmer," she thought
to herself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.... Then
the reality of the situation hit her. "What am I doing?" she thought and
pulled over.

The cop came up to her, took her license without a word and
examined it and the car. "It's been a long day, this is the end of my
shift and it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like more paperwork, so if
you
can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you
can go."

The Woman thinks for a second and says, "Last week my boyfriend ran off
with
a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give him back!"

"Have a nice weekend," said the officer.
---------------------------------
Hotter than Hades

A thermodynamics professor had written a take home exam
for his graduate students. It had one question:

"Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic
(absorbs heat)? Support your answer with a proof."

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs
using Boyle's Law (gas cools off when it expands and
heats up when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following: First, we
need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time.
So, we need to know the rate that souls are moving into
Hell and the rate they are leaving. I think that we can
safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will
not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how
many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the
different religions that exist in the world today.

Some of these religions state that if you are not a
member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since
there are more than one of these religions and since
people do not belong to more than one religion, we can
project that all people and all souls go to Hell. With
birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the
number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in
Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the
temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the
volume of Hell has to expand as souls are added. This
gives two possibilities.

#1 If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate
at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and
pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks
loose.

#2 Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate faster
than the increase of souls in Hell, then the
temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes
over. So which is it? If we accept the postulate given
to me by Ms. Laura Turner during my Freshman year,
"That it will be a cold night in Hell before I sleep
with you," and take into account the fact that I still
have not succeeded in having sexual relations with her,
then #2 cannot be true, and so Hell is exothermic.

The student got the only A.

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!

Natasha Flazynski
CCNA, MCSE
http://www.ciscobot.com
My Cisco information site.
http://www.botbuilders.com
Artificial Intelligence and Linux development