What's interesting tho, is I took my CVOICE exam while it was in beta last
July.  I just recently finished CCNP.  When I did, I got certificates for
both CCNP and CCNP VA (Voice Access).  The Expiration date on CCNP is 3
years from when I completed CCNP.  The expiration date on the CCNP VA is 3
years from when I completed the Voice exam........ even tho that "specialty"
wasn't official until I complete CCNP....... go figure......

Mike W.