I am having some trouble getting ISIS to work on my lab routers.  I can put
in the "router isis" command but it does not go into (config-router)# mode,
it just accepts the command and goes back to the standard config command
line.  Does anyone know if there are special IOS requirements or if there is
a prerequisite command that I have to enter?  Also, in interface
configuration mode I do not have the option to enter the "ip router isis"
command.  Any help is appreciated.