From: Jim Bond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 4:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX authentication [7:11265]

Hello,

I'm trying to set up PIX for a client. I would use
RADIUS as authentication. The concern I have is if
RADIUS server is down, all authentication requests
will be denied. On routers, I can create a local
account as last resort, something like "aaa
authentication default radius local", but on PIX,
there is no "local" option, how do I do then?

By the way, my client has only 1 RADIUS sever.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/