Hi John,

althought i am not totally sure about this one i will give it a try.

Triggered updates lead to shorter convergence time. During the time that
the network is not convergent it could well be that routing loops can occur
because the routers have a different view of the network.

others correct me please if i am wrong ...

greetings

Reinhold