Hi all,

I just need some of the recommendations to install a PIX box 525 in our
network, currently we have MS proxy in our network, Should I replace proxy
with the PIX, or use two level of defense, comprising of PIX&Proxy.  We have
some application level url filtering software running on that proxy as well.
Moreover the MS-proxy is using the NT Domain Security Model and thus using
cut-through proxy feature, can that security be available if I go on, with
PIX. Without the Ms-proxy is it possible to use the same NT database for
cut-through authentication.

Some helpful tips please which will help me in the designing process.

Thanks in advance and Best Regards,

Shaikh Raees,

CCNP,CCNA,CCDA,MCSE,MCP,CNE,CCIE Written.

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Glacier Bkgrd.jpg]