I have a CPA2501,  they are the basically the same as the regular 2500's.
Case is beige in color and they run a special IOS,  BUT they can be easily
converted to run regular IOS images.  Only other issue is that they shipped
with minimal flash/ram amounts.  You may need to upgrade those.

Neil Schneider