We have a central site using a Cisco 2651 with an ISDN-30 connection to
support 14 remote sites using Cisco 801's with a direct attached PC. The
remote site users enter data on to their PC application, which every 30
minutes uses ISDN dial-up to call the central site and pass the data to the
central application server.

At least that's the theory.

What is happening is that the remote sites and central site are each dialing
the other every 2-3 minutes and are passing NT domain data.

The problem is that the application dveelopers have used TCP ports 137, 138
& 139 and they cannot or will no re-write to use more sensible ports.

I can get round the problem using a time-range ACL but would like to know if
there is another way.

Cheers All