If anyone is interested in going to Cisco Networkers (Chicago 7/16-7/20),
please let me know immediately.  I have 2 passes that I can sell at
substantially less than the early registration.  I'll take the first
reasonable offer.  Please let me know ASAP as the conference is next week.

We could jointly conference Networkers registration to transfer the name(s).
I can also asist with hotel registration, if you are concerned about lack of
hotel availability.

Rob