From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ranjit Sabherwal
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 12:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: password recovery method!!! [7:11660]

I want to know two things: -

1). Is there any good site to learn about configuring router. I don't mean
theoretically wise, but having more hands-on practice on routers
practically. I there are, then what are they?

2). Second question is that while going to priveleged mode from user mode, u
need to enter the password. Suppose u forget the password, then is there any
way of recovering it? If no, then how to enter the priveleged mode?
  Please enlighten me on these issues.