From: Allen May [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 3:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Claim your Free 4-In-1 Super Pen, it's been paid for by...
[7:11791]

How about a toilet seat that automatically lowers for girls & raises back up
when they're through?  Whoever makes that will be an overnight millionaire.
I saw a kewl item like the list below once that I almost bought.  A
decoration that sits near the toilet that detects ..umm...gas...ahem....and
yells out loud with it's own little comments...heh.

Allen