From: paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 10:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: serving websites through frame-relay [7:11941]

Greetings Wizards,

 I need to setup a webserver using a frame-relay "link" and was given 6 host
addresses to use for whatever services I needed. However, I wasn4t given any
dlci "details" ( I am already using a dlci # on one subinterface to access
the
internet from inside), do I need to get this from my SP or I am going about
this the wrong way (no dlci needed to config the subint for webserver?).
Can anyone "enlighten" me here, please.(or point me to sample config)