Yep - You'll only see one end of the link blocking.
To be honest I can't remember which end of the link will block and which
will stay forwarding, but I'll get back to you.
I'd guess at the fact that we would have to know where the root bridge is to
determine which end would block. I think if the 3548 turned out to be the
root the result could be different.

I think it would be advisable to check where your root bridge is if you
haven't done it already. Without configuring root priority you can end up
with a pokey little switch at the edge of the network being the root bridge
and sub optimal paths being selected.

Anybody any comments on this.
Feel free to put me right on anything. I'm constantly learning - that's wot
the group's for.

Gaz

""Ryan Ngai Hon Kong""  wrote in message
> Can we conclude that whenever each UTP resilient link is in forwarding
> state,
> only 1 link is in blocking and the rest in forwarding state as shown in
the
> diagram early? If this is normal, I shall leave it as it is.  :)
>
> Regards,
> Ryan

ALL