Where are you seeing the two different trees.  Are you seeing them from
Display Servers or from the SAP list on the router or from a Netware Client.
If you are seeing this from a Router or Server this is pretty normal.  But
if you are seeing this from the client then this points to a communications
problem between the Servers or a NDS corruption.  Try doing a Reset Router
on all the NetWare boxes within 15 seconds of each other.  Then try running
DSRepairs on each individual box that has a copy of the DS.  Start with the
Master.

I hope this helps.

Keith Townsend
MCSE, CNE, CCNA
AISA Technologies
312-629-1100
www.aisatech.com

""nusrat khwaja""  wrote in message
> 1. One of my Netware5 server is showing two NDS trees instead of our
single
> tree. The only difference is that the name of the real one is : a-b and
the
> other one shown is a|b. a|b can not be opened but a-b is working.
>
> 2. At the same time, SHO IPX server on a Netware5 server shows only a few
IPX