My customer wants to implement VPN over Internet between 4 offices, namely;
Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Bombay. He wants a very very secured network.
I want to know as to what all things are required for secured implementation
of VPN and why. In other words, i want a full VPN solution. The customer
wants that there should be proper tunneling between its offices so that the
data is secured.What all VPN devices are required and where should they be
installed(Consider that Delhi is the head office) Kindly enlighten me on
this issue ASAP as i have to give the solution as early as possible. I went
through the Cisco site also but failed to arrive at a solution.