It would be interesting to see the document that recommends that
action - after all, WFQ is designed to help with low bandwidth links
without the need for complicated config.

It is more likely that it is recommended to turn off WFQ when using
ppp multilink across the ISDN connection. This is probably to avoid
any unnecessary fragment delay which could lead to malformed packets
and retransmissions.

So in answer to your question, there is no real connection between
BRI performance and WFQ but cisco probably recommend disabling WFQ to
avoid other problems.

Cheers

Charlie

 --- Mohammed Saro  wrote: > Dear Sir
>   Cisco recommends for low throughput for the ISDN BRI to verify
> that fair
> queuing is not enabled can anyone tell me the relationship between
> fair
> queuing and BRI throughput ?
>
> Best Regards,
> Mohammed Saro