That book is good enough, concentrate on Chapters 1 thru 3 and 13 thru 14
inclusive.

When i took the exam there were very few CLI type questions, at least 70% on
putting together a security policy and PKI, IKE, ISAKMP etc.

As to CLI understand things like how to clear the NAT table, what NAT
0(Zero) does, and the process of AAA, Radius & TACACS+

Good Luck