From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
shella kevin
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 3:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Duplicate Ip addresses ! [7:12100]

I am monitoring cisco routes via netview. I decommissioned 2 interfaces on
the cisco router and put it on an other outer. Now I am getting alerts on
netview " Duplicate Ip addresses" .. it's the same ip
addresses/FastEthernet interface which I decommissioned.

How can I address this problem ?
How to flush out this on a route ?

Cheers
Shella k