Im trying to configure a my 3640 to dial a ppp server
and then route ip over that link.  It will stay up
permanently until the frame connection comes back up.
Im putting a wic-2a/s into wic1 on the NM in slot 1.
First off Im not real sure how the line numbering will
go (cisco's site is pretty meager unless its an 8 or
16 port NM).  Secondly how do I configure this to just
dial out?  Im thinking.

line #
speed 115200
flowcontrol hardware
transport input all
stopbits 1
modem inout
modem autoconfigure type usr_sportster

int serial #  (this is how I think the a/s will show
up)
encapsulation ppp
async dynamic address
ppp authenticaion pap
dialer-map ip ?.?.?.? name destination 555-1212
ppp pap sent-username ####### password #######

then put a static route in and ping the destination.
Does this look even remotely correct.

Ben

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/